With 20 years experience in a variety of industry sectors, such as On-Line and Digital Media, Telecomms, Banking, Management Consultancy. Legal and Internet Services – just to name a few, Chrissy has focused on commerciality, structure, strategy and ultimately the success of the People functions.
Since starting her career as a Generalist HR Manager, Chrissy has become a competent and confident HR leader/project manager with expertise and a particular passion for all things HR.
- The end to end management of Redundancy/TUPE and headcount review projects
- The development and implementation of policy and procedures and HR Framework
- Employment law expert dealing with complex Employee Relations
- Partnering with clients and managing in-house HR teams
- Lastly but not least, providing retained HR support for clients – tailored to meet their exact needs.