A Reward consultant, helping start-ups and growing organisations with scalable, international Compensation & Benefits solutions.
David brings pragmatism and rigour to the emotive subject of Reward, with 20+ years’ experience supporting start-ups and leading International Reward teams in progressive technology companies, including Google, eBay, Sony and Novell.
Specific Reward support services include:
- Compensation & Benefits strategy, package design and roadmaps
- Scaling Reward practices for expansion and international growth / opening new countries
- M&A / Divestiture support and integration / separation of Reward practices
- Market competitiveness, salary surveys & benchmarking
- Job levelling and salary range development
- Bonus plan & Sales Incentive plan design
- Long term incentive plan design
- Benefits management and policy development
- Regulatory Compliance and Remuneration Committee advice
- Reward project management
He holds an MA in Human Resource Management with distinction, a BSc in Geography and is a Chartered MCIPD.
David has lived and worked in the UK and Switzerland – he’s a keen cyclist, hiker and furniture maker – successfully ‘carving-out’ a portfolio career combining Reward consulting with professional furniture design and making from his West-London studio.