Annemie has wide ranging experience in designing and implementing significant organizational change and transformation in multi-national businesses including: innovation and people and focusing on future trends as they specifically impact leadership, talent, culture, diversity and complexity.
She draws extensively from her experience as: Global HR Director at Skype, Global Head of People Innovation at eBay, Senior HR Director at eBay & PayPal Europe, and previous roles as Head of HR at The International Petroleum Exchange and her time at PepsiCo.
- Annemie has wide ranging experience in designing and implementing significant organizational change and transformation in multi-national businesses including: innovation and people and focusing on future trends as they specifically impact leadership, talent, culture, diversity and complexity.
- However, her work in the field of People Innovation allows her to approach organizational, leadership and strategic challenges from a very different, unique and results driven perspective.
- In a highly digital world, successful organizations and leaders, need to adapt at pace to ever increasing levels of complexity.
- People Innovation can be described as the art through which innovative business and people insights are created, that drive real world actions and sustainable change, that meet the complexity and innovation challenges faced by businesses and leaders today.
- Through People Innovation, insights are embedded quickly, and new habits are created that become hard wired leading to better decision making, quality of thinking, and new ways of achieving business results.
- Annemie applies a People Innovation approach to all the areas that she has a proven track-record of delivery in, which include:
- Global Human Resources leadership, driving and embedding significant business and people change in complex global fast moving matrix organizations
- Sectors: Technology, e-Commerce, FMCG, Financial Services, Telecommunications (VOIP) and Local Government
- Extensive HR Operational and HR Transformation work
- She has worked with organizations and leaders at various stages of growth
- Leadership coaching and executive development through being an integral member of leadership team and trusted advisor to business leader
- Employee Engagement and Culture
- Employee survey management, development and implementation of innovative engagement and employee value proposition programs with requisite measurement
- Talent Acquisition, Management and Diversity
- Organizational talent reviews, succession planning, acquisition and retention programs, female diversity proposition work
- Significant understanding of Pan-European employment law
- Annemie Ress is the Founder of PurpleBeach, which brings together business leaders and thinkers to share experiences that transform thinking, change perceptions and ultimately lead to new ways of doing business.
Speaker, Keynote Engagements and MasterClass sessions
- Topics: Employee Engagement, Building Agile Organizations, Organizational Change And Transformation, Employee Motivation, Critical Partnership Between HR And Internal Communications, From Business Innovation To People Innovation